Saturday 7 August 2010

Absolute Indian cookery class 25.07.10








Well, my first Absolute Indian cookery class was yesterday and I must say I loved it! Here's hoping that my participants felt the same about this! I am tempted to call them 'students' but prefer not to as this reminds me of being at school which I am hoping to forget about for the next 6 weeks!
My class from yesterday consisted of myself and two lovely others - a nice way to start off with my first lesson. A lovely large kitchen and a delicious menu of Lamb Rogan Josh, Tandoori chicken, Bringal bhaji, Chapati and my mum's fried rice ahead of us!
After cooking for 3 or so hours, hopefully Charlotte and Toby were please with the goods they'd prepared! Both were off to share with friends and family so hopefully a lovely Indian feast was enjoyed!
Anyway, I'm off to make a delicious Dal palak which I'll add onto here sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment